By Michael A. Borowitzka,Navid R. Moheimani
Read or Download Algae for Biofuels and Energy: 5 (Developments in Applied Phycology) PDF
Best marine biology books
The Brown trout screens generally divergent lifestyles heritage suggestions regarding, variously, utilization of streams, rivers, lakes, estuaries and the ocean. the ocean trout is the whole sea-going shape, it's very universal and competes with salmon for the placement of the main wanted migratory salmonid in lots of international locations.
Marine Mammals: Evolutionary Biology, 3rd variation is a succinct, but finished textual content dedicated to the systematics, evolution, morphology, ecology, body structure, and behaviour of marine mammals. past variants of this precious paintings are thought of required interpreting for all marine biologists focused on marine mammals, and this article maintains that culture of excellence with up to date citations and a variety of approximately each bankruptcy that incorporates complete colour photos and distribution maps.
This booklet deals an ecosystem-oriented review of the variety, ecological position, and biotechnological functions of marine fungi in addition to an in-depth creation to the marine surroundings, fungal category, and ecological rules. It additionally offers the most recent study findings on coastal marine and oceanic ecosystems, akin to mangrove, seagrass, salt marsh, algal, coral reef and benthic ecosystems.
- Freshwater Ecology: A Scientific Introduction
- Ocean Drifters, a secret world beneath the waves
- Coral Bleaching: Patterns, Processes, Causes and Consequences: 205 (Ecological Studies)
- Coral Reef Science: Strategy for Ecosystem Symbiosis and Coexistence with Humans under Multiple Stresses (Coral Reefs of the World)
- Scallops: Biology, Ecology, Aquaculture, and Fisheries (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
Additional info for Algae for Biofuels and Energy: 5 (Developments in Applied Phycology)
Algae for Biofuels and Energy: 5 (Developments in Applied Phycology) by Michael A. Borowitzka,Navid R. Moheimani