By Janet E. McDonagh,Patience H. White
Adolescent Rheumatology is the 1st single-source textual content that makes a speciality of how adolescent-specific facets influence rheumatic stipulations and go references disease-specific details from basic rheumatology textbooks. utilizing a popular, developmental method of make this e-book certain, the facts base is referenced with a medical and useful process that's followed to every topic.
Written by means of a listing of overseas specialists from more than a few disciplines, bankruptcy subject matters include:
- differences in presentation, analysis and administration among pediatric, adolescent and grownup rheumatology care
- adolescent wellbeing and fitness education issues
- quality of care in adolescent rheumatology
- communication with younger people
- a complete bankruptcy written via children attending adolescent rheumatology clinics
This advisor additionally covers center adolescent overall healthiness subject matters and the way those elements are impacted via rheumatic disorder, which includes:
- back pain
- chronic idiopathic pain
- cognitive development
- generic wellbeing and fitness issues
- growth and puberty
- juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- low bone density
- peer support
- parenting of adolescents
- sports injuries
- transitioning to grownup healthiness care
Read Online or Download Adolescent Rheumatology PDF
Similar internal medicine books
This booklet is the main updated e-book on fluorescence diagnostic (FDAP) and photodynamic treatment (PDT) tools utilized in dermatology. either ideas are shortly around the world brought as criteria for the delineation and the remedy of cutaneous precancerous levels and tumors, which exhibit gradually expanding numbers because of e.
New technological techniques in dermatologic diagnostics, akin to floor microscopy and dermoscopy, are constantly advancing. Anatomical constructions will be seen like by no means prior to. via those new concepts the need of a brand new terminology and a brand new set of dermoscopic standards has arise. to date, many alternative and infrequently complicated phrases were utilized in designating those microscopic gains.
The 12 months booklet of Neurology and Neurosurgery brings you abstracts of the articles that suggested the year's step forward advancements in neurology and neurosurgery, rigorously chosen from greater than 500 journals around the world. professional commentaries assessment the scientific significance of every article and talk about its program on your perform.
Sir Dominic Corrigan's vintage monograph "On everlasting Patency of the Mouth of the Aorta, or Inadequacy of the Aortic Valves" used to be released in 1832. Descriptions of aortic regurgitation had formerly been released by means of others, yet Corrigan's contribution used to be so entire that his identify remains to be heavily linked to this illness.
- Cardiac Catheterization Handbook E-Book
- Atlas of Robotic Urologic Surgery (Current Clinical Urology)
- Complications of Female Incontinence and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery (Current Clinical Urology)
- Infectious Complications in Cancer Patients (Cancer Treatment and Research)
- You Can Prevent and Reverse Cancer
Additional resources for Adolescent Rheumatology
Adolescent Rheumatology by Janet E. McDonagh,Patience H. White